Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hair Loss, Grandma Cover Head with Tattoos

Grandma Ann while being tattooed (Photo: Daily Mail)

EDINBURGH - A grandmother with tattoos covering his entire head after experiencing lose hair. Grandma spend to cost up to 720 pounds.

Grandmother named Ann McDonald was suffering from a kind of alopecia and hair loss problems. Ann, have experienced loss in the past three years.

"I'm getting depressed because I have no hair. I feel so ugly with a bald head and sometimes I would just lie in bed and cry," Ann said, as quoted by the Daily Mail, Tuesday (04/12/2012).

Grandmother of three grandchildren was inspired to tattooed across his head after he was tired of always wearing a wig and hat.

Ann, tattooed head with floral motifs that overlap and cost approximately Rp11 million. Ann, spent 12 hours to complete the tattoo and after seeing the results, Ann felt very happy.

"I do not want to be bald again, I wanted something to cover my head. I have hundreds of wigs and hats to hide it, but I finally decided to get a tattoo," said Ann.

"I get inspired to make this tattoo after browsing the internet there is a woman who has tattoos all over his head and it looks cool. Finally I came to the place of tattoo with a picture from the internet," said the grandmother's home Edinburgh.

Ann, have repeatedly moved the tattoos they do not do it because it is dangerous if it is done finally, Ann visited Pete Tattoo Studio in Edinburgh, where the owner, Pete Gillespie and his son agreed to tattooing chief Kevan Ann.

It takes three to four hours to finish the shading, spiral flower with a black background and to represent curly hair.

Ann, who had the full support of her husband Ian and her five children. This beautiful grandmother said he was very pleased with the result, but admitted it was very painful.


Source:  Daily Mail   

Related Info:

No comments:

Post a Comment